Mendip District Council have been working in partnership with us here at Farm Carbon Toolkit and a number of other organisations in Somerset including Somerset Wildlife Trust. We have been looking at better understanding agricultural emissions and mitigation measures, and as a result we have curated a series of online and in person events aimed at land owners across the whole of Somerset.
This first set of workshops will be delivered by us where we will provide an introduction and overview of our carbon calculator, helping land owners calculate their holdings carbon footprint and understanding the results. We will also discuss carbon management of different types of land, key action planning and how to measure and manage changes effectively.
The first webinar will be repeated across three dates:
- Wednesday 13th July 2022 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/368844843857
- Monday 25th July 2022 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/374261384877
- Tuesday 2nd August 2022 – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/374258436057
Future events will include:
- Green financing work and future farm resilience
- Assessing grant schemes to achieve environmental outcomes
- Regenerative & Sustainable Farming focusing on soil health and nutrient cycling
Dates for future workshops will be circulated once confirmed. If you’d be interesting in attending the future events please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is a repeat of the event on the 13th July.